Our Value Proposition
Safety – We will be first among our peers in our commitment to safe working environments.
Timeliness – We will drive the schedule.
Quality – We will strive to achieve ‘0’ punchlist on each of our projects.
Value – We will fiercely control project spending.
List of duties includes but is not limited to the following:
- Creation of Responses to RFQ’s for CM and Design Build Proposals utilizing appropriate software such as Microsoft Publisher, Photoshop, Power Point,
- Responses include reading through RFQ’s from clients and assembling a draft document for review by appropriate staff person assigned to the RFQ response. These draft responses are obtained from past historical documents that are similar in format to the current RFQ
- Marketing Director is responsible to coordinate the content of the RFQs with the leadership of Wright Construction, including necessary staff resumes, project sheets, narrative content, supplemental forms, financial statements, etc.
- Maintain a calendar of due dates and promote regular intermittent deadlines for completion of content
- Creation of presentation materials using Power Point and other software as necessary for Formal Presentations to potential
- Responsibilities will be similar to the RFQs in that drafts will typically be created from past presentations.
- Marketing director will regularly be looking to refresh the style and content of the presentations in keeping with available technology
- Maintenance as required of Wright Construction’s web presence to keep fresh and current information available for public review. (review weekly)
- Pursuit and coordination of all opportunities for press releases, advertisements, and possible write-ups in local publications. (press releases to occur on a weekly basis)
- Pursuit of available industry awards and other forms of recognition and rankings as well as the creation of documents required for consideration for these awards, recognitions and
- Creation or assisting in the creation of future generic marketing materials for general public use such as brochures, flyers, and folder inserts for both the building and civil divisions
- Obtaining photos of existing projects or past completed projects utilizing Wright Construction’s photography equipment or when necessary hiring outside professionals.
- Organization of marketing materials in the office in order to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our
- Maintaining the company clipping file
- Coordination of future groundbreaking, ribbon cutting, and topping off events for the purpose of potential media exposure and client relationships.
- Develop and maintain a media relations plan that provides for marketing opportunities as well as emergency response
- Develop and maintain potential client list including key officials in our local market
- Develop and maintain a marketing budget for each fiscal year that must be presented to and accepted by the Management Team
- Track marketing efforts for each year, i.e. projects submitted, short listings, presentations, awards,
- Assist in the area of employee relations through organization of special events and communications; i.e. Christmas Party, company luncheons, special employee recognitions,
- Pursue trade show or other table top type exhibits in which Wright Construction can have a presence in front of potential clients and/or
- Maintain unique and effective promotional products to be used as giveaways for clients and at trade shows
- Assist the management team with other corporate efforts as
- Provide regular reporting of activities and upcoming issues to the President and Management
Please upload your resume for our postion of Marketing Director.
Project Manager (Civil)
Please upload your resume for our postion of Project Manager (Civil)
Project Manager (Building)
Please upload your resume for our postion of Project Manager (Building)
Please upload your resume for our postion of Superintendent (Civil)
Please upload your resume for our postion of Superintendent (Building)
Assistant Project Manager
Please upload your resume for our postion of Assistant Project Manager