Marketing Director Opportunity
List of duties includes but is not limited to the following:
Candidate must be not only a team player but have abilities to build concensus. Candidate must demonstrate strong writing, design, technology and communication skills. Candidate must be a self starter capable of juggling multiple projects that sometimes have nearly impossible deadlines. Candidate will work publically to represent the brand of the firm and must posess the professional attire and skills to do so.
- Creation of Responses to RFQ’s for CM and Design Build Proposals utilizing appropriate software such as Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Publisher, Photoshop, Power Point,
- Creation of presentation materials using Power Point and other software as necessary for Formal Presentations to potential
- Maintenance as required of the firm’s web (wordpress based) and social media presence to keep fresh and current information available for public review. (review weekly)
- Pursuit and coordination of all opportunities for press releases, advertisements, and possible advertorials in local, regional and national (press releases to occur on a weekly basis)
- Pursuit of available industry awards and other forms of recognition and rankings as well as the writing and creation of documents required for consideration for these awards, recognitions and
- Creation or assisting in the creation of future generic marketing materials for general public use such as brochures, flyers, and pocket folder inserts.
- Obtaining photos of existing projects or past completed projects utilizing in-house photography and drone equipment or when necessary hiring outside professionals.
- Organization of marketing materials in the office in order to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our
- Maintaining the company’s public relations clipping file
- Coordination of future groundbreaking, ribbon cutting, and topping off events for the purpose of potential media exposure and client relationships.
- Develop and maintain a media relations plan that provides for marketing opportunities as well as crisis management response
- Working with team members to develop and maintain potential client list including key officials in our local market
- Develop and maintain a marketing budget for each fiscal year that must be presented to and accepted by the Management Team
- Track marketing efforts for each year, i.e. projects submitted, short listings, presentations, awards,
- Assist in the area of employee relations through organization of special events and communications; i.e. Christmas Party, company luncheons, special employee recognitions,
- Pursue trade show or other exhibits in which the firm can have a presence in front of potential clients and/or
- Maintain unique and effective promotional products to be used as give-aways for clients and at trade shows
- Stay current through continuing education and attendance at trade shows and/or seminars of current marketing trends and/or software
- Assist the management team with other corporate efforts as
- Provide regular reporting of activities and upcoming issues to the President and Management
Please upload your resume.